Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2009 Professional
Paragon Hard Disk Manager is the only all-around solution you'll ever need for disk management, maintenance and disposal, data and system security, disaster recovery. Professional Edition brings powerful core technologies for hard disks combined with advanced possibilities required for IT Professionals. This comprehensive solution becomes your professional assistant to resolve any simple or complicated task regarding hard disk management and system maintenance.
All the necessary tools you need to manage and maintain your hard drive in one advanced toolset! The professional edition manages your system’s hard drive(s) through every stage of its lifecycle: from placing a new drive into service, setting up real and secured dual boot environment, advanced partitioning without data loss, regular backups of system and data, solving any boot problems, restoring your system from bare metal state and much more.
HDM 2009 Professional allows you to:
* Put your new hard drive into service.
* Perform advanced partitioning operations.
* Safely run multiple operating systems on the same PC.
* Effortlessly manage and switch between multiple operating systems.
* Make hard disk image backups without interrupting your work flow.
* Cyclic Backup - "Set and forget" backup policy that performs regular backups and automatically manages them.
* Differential and Synthetic Backup.
* Restore your workstation in case of a system crash from a bare-metal state.
* Clone your old hard drive and deploy a new one eliminating time consuming OS and applications installation and adjustment.
* Automate any operation from hard disk imaging to partitioning with the help of the built-in scheduling and automation capabilities.
* Securely erase your critical data - prevents recovery even with advanced recovery tools.
* An extremely flexible package that supports a wide range of software and hardware.
* All functionality is easily accessible from one standalone package, so you don't need to purchase any other application.
Key Features of Hard Disk Manager Professional Edition:
* Basic and Advanced Partitioning - resize, move, hide, merge, restore and convert partitions without data loss. Enhance your workstation performance safely and quickly, convert file systems, defragment partitions and optimize their cluster size.
* Real-time Hard Disk Imaging Backup - due to Paragon's Hot Backup technology, all your applications remain online during your workstations' disk backup. Hard Disk Manager protects your system without interrupting your working process.
* Fast and Reliable System Restore - Hard Disk Manager delivers fast workstations restore even from bare-metal state. You can browse backup images and restore separate files and folders or entire hard disk partitions and hard disks. In case of unbootable system Hard Disk Manager includes Powerful Recovery Media - a bootable CD containing full functionality of the program.
* Hard Disk Cloning - with Hard Disk Manager you can easily clone your old hard disk to deploy new one eliminating tiresome and time consuming OS and applications installation and adjustment. Basic hard disk partitioning features included in Drive Backup allows you to add new hard drive and prepare it to work.
* Automation of Disk Management Routine - Powerful Script Generator to automate any routine operations from hard disk imaging to disk partitioning, built-in Scheduler, Differential and Synthetic Backup capability, disk backup image verification, e-mail notifications deliver you completely automatic disk management solution, saving precious time and reducing your IT costs.
* Secure disk Wiping: completely erase a whole hard disk, a separate partition or just clean free space. It guarantees secure and easy erasure of your critical data, so as it cannot be recovered with any present-day technology. You can choose a wiping method (US DoD or Paragon's algorithm) or even create your own customized method.
* Hardware and Software Flexibility - Wide range of software and hardware RAID support, Windows dynamic volumes support, IDE, SCSI, SATA, USB, FireWire hard drives support, local or network backup media support as well as built-in CD/DVD Burner to place server backup images on CD/DVD delivers great flexibility to IT professionals and system administrators.
What's new in Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2009 Professional, 22.11.2008:
The program now fully supports Windows Vista (32bit & 64bit), Mac® BootCamp, GPT-formatted hard discs and Blu-ray discs (BD-R & BD-RE).
Key new features include:
* Bootable dual-boot Backup Capsule
* File-level complements for sector-level backups
* Adaptive Restore: Restore Windows Vista to completely different hardware or even virtual machines
» Full Windows Vista support (32bit and 64bit)
» File-level backup
» File-level complement to image-based backup
» Exclude files and folders from a backup image
» Adaptive Restore with Windows Vista - Restore to completely different hardware
» Blu-ray disc support (BD-R and BD-RE)
» Support of GPT-formatted discs - including resize while restoring
» Apple® BootCamp™ Support
» Dual-boot Backup Capsule with Linux and DOS recovery environments
» Create bootable recovery media on a USB flash drive
» Boot Corrector with BCD support to solve common boot problems
» "Install New OS" Wizard
» MSI Package: Remote and silent installation, software deployment