• Personal, Advanced, Business, SupportPro Trace the web site in your browser with a simple click on the Internet Explorer or Firefox toolbar, see the actual IP routing path to the web server, the Whois information for the domain, and estimated geographical location of the server.
• Personal, Advanced, Business, SupportPro Multi-tabbed design provides quick access to multiple connectivity and PingGrapher™ tests in a single view, a simple click on a tab provides easy navigation of open reports.
Multiple Map Option
• Personal, Advanced, Business, SupportPro Choose from three popular map displays, including physical and political map options.
Trace & PingGrapher™ History
• Advanced, Business, SupportPro Database for data collection, historical analysis and reporting. Easily select historical traceroute and PingGrapher reports to aid in the analysis of ongoing problems or identify changes in service levels.
Email Address Tracing
• Personal, Advanced, Business, SupportPro Trace an email address to its mail server, view connectivity tests to the mail server to help resolve email problems.
• Business, SupportPro Compare any two traceroutes side by side to identify differences in response times or packet loss. VisualRoute's analysis report easily identifies changes in routing and variances in the trace reports.
• Business, SupportPro Expand VisualRoute's map report functionality by creating custom maps depicting geographic location, network infrastructure, or organizational structure.
Integrated Web Server with Browser Access
• Business, SupportPro
• Server Standard, Server Pro, Server NOC VisualRoute Server editions contain a built-in web server engine, providing access to the connectivity test and performance test via browser. This enables VisualRoute to be deployed in a secure DMZ deployment outside a corporate firewall if needed.
VisualRoute Server does not require any third party web server software such as IIS or Apache, although Apache or IIS can easily be used as a front end web server if desired, and be deployed on the same physical system or a separate system.