(Expect for NeroRecode & Nerovision are not working yet.... rest is working, some reason the cracked files don't seem to have an effect on these two programs, but
everything else is working fine. Anybody out there reading this that has any knowledge or experience in cracking software, please by all means have at, Hack away. And if someone does come up with a fix to this, please post a comment or upload it to the pirate bay, I could then reupload Nero with the fix to make it
%100 working. F!^*ing Nero and its software protection!! We need some good
hackers please, people don't let up and give-in to money hungry software company's!! Luckily we have good hackers and software cracker teams that help and support the scene!
Install & cracks in Iso Image (Dvd Iso)
Compressed with Winrar
Includes Installation Instructions with serial/cracks.
Gracenote Plug-in & mp3PRO plug-in serial included just paste serial in
Nero ControlCenter4 in license section and click Add, it will restart and
then it will show the plug-in. (No Expiration Date!)
Just follow the instructions exactly included in Iso (Burn on DVD Disc)
and you'll be good to go.
Power Iso (with keymaker) and Dvd Decrypter App included to help you burn the iso or manage it.
(Some of these programs may or may not work with Windows Vista)
Note after you install and apply all cracks right. I think you can go ahead
and register nero because you'll keep getting the annoying popups, I did and
its still working fine.
(Don't update nero later, or it will no longer be cracked).
(This only works with this particular version)
Another great release of nero is now here.
Remember to seed this.
Problems or questions please post a comment, nero is getting trickier all the time to crack or hack their products hope this one works for you.
The whole idea of the iso option was simple you can install & apply the cracks directly from the burned disc and not from your hard drive as nero leaves behind junk and temp files from the installs.
After you properly install & apply all the cracks described you can then do your virus and spyware scans if you wish.
Brought to you by Big_dude.
P.s. If and when you do a virus check you might get a report for a virus or spyware in the nero setup software. Named 'not-a-virus win32 adware toolbar' or something like that. This is what they call a 'False Positive' and isn't really a virus/spyware. What it actually is is the nero ask.com toolbar option thats available as an extra feature in the Installation setup. Some Anti-Virus programs detect this as malware but in this case it isn't. Its not a virus or spyware of any kind so no need to worry. If you don't believe me go ahead and download the current nero trial setup software from their website and do a virus/spyware scan on it and see for yourself.
Remember I would have nothing to gain by including virus's or spyware in any software.
I have enough problems trying to stay clear and get rid of them like most people do.
Simply Create, Rip, Burn, Copy, Share, Backup, Play, and Enjoy!
Nero 9 is the next generation of the world's most trusted integrated digital media and home entertainment software suite. It features new cutting-edge functionality that makes enjoying digital media content simple.
This easy-to-use yet powerful multimedia suite, gives you the freedom to create, rip, copy, burn, edit, share, and upload online. Whatever you want music, video, photo, and data enjoy and share with family and friends anytime, anywhere.
With easy-to-use Nero StartSmart command center, your digital life has never been more flexible, feasible, and fun.
Nero 9 Highlights:
* Fast and easy rip, burn, Autobackup, and copy functions
* Backup files to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs
* Create professional-looking DVD movies with integrated 3D menus
* Copy, burn, share, upload, and create music mixes like a DJ
* Convert music, photos, and DVDs to play on your iPod and other mobile devices
* Quick photo and video upload to My Nero, YouTube, and MySpace
* Watch, record, pause, and customize your live TV experience
* Play AVCHD and other HD formats
Creative Projects Are Easier than Ever
Using the intuitive Nero StartSmart command center of Nero 9, your digital life has never been more flexible, feasible, and fun. You directly access features and perform one-click functions such as Audio Ripping, Burning, Copying, and AutoBackup, with optimized performance for Windows Vista with Nero DiscCopy Gadget and Nero Live (TV) for Windows Vista Sidebar.
Fully Enjoy Your Content at Home, Online and On-the-go
Whether it's video, photo, or music, you can convert and share everything your imagination creates in your digital world. Convert & share multimedia files to play on iPod, PSP, and upload online your coolest photos and videos to share with online communities like My Nero, YouTube, and MySpace.
Make Your PC a Dynamic Home-Entertainment Device
Experience TV from the comfort of your sofa with state-of-the-art TV technology, even for HDTV and DVB Radio. Pause, record, schedule, manage, and playback your TV shows.
Best in the Business Software Gets Better
The ripping and burning capabilities of Nero 9 are the most reliable in the industry. Burn and copy to CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc even copy movies. With DVD-R Dual Layer and DVD+R Double Layer support, you'll get more data on a disc than ever before!
Trusted and Reliable Backup, Restore, and Secure
Don't lose your valuable memories and important files to life's potential hazards, system crash, or risky hardware. Backing up, securing, and managing files and data is a point-and-click away.
General System Requirements Nero 9
* A DVD-ROM drive is required for installation
* Windows XP SP2 or SP3, Windows Vista, Windows Vista with SP1, Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 SP2, Windows Server 2003 SP 1, Windows Vista x64 Edition (all applications except InCD and Nero DiscCopy Gadget work in the x86 emulator for 32-bit Windows applications)
* Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
* 1 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent AMD and Intel processor (2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent AMD and Intel processor for Windows Vista), 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM for Windows Vista)
* 1.5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components
* CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
* DirectX 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006) or higher
* Up to 9 GB available hard drive space for DVD images and temporary DVD files
* Graphics card with at least 32 MB video memory and minimum resolution of 800 x 600 pixels and 16-bit color settings (24-bit or 32-bit true color is recommended)
* Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
* For the Nero Online services: Nero product registration, product updates, patent activation, Gracenote services, Nero Online Backup, and other features (such as photo sharing) an Internet connection is required.
* Nero recommends a broadband connection (DSL-1000 and higher or Internet connection with equivalent performance) for all Nero online services such as Nero Online Backup and Nero Video Services. Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility
* 16-bit Microsof Windows compatible sound device and speakers (16 bit sound device required for Nero Wave Editor and Nero SoundTrax)
* Installation of latest WHQL certified device drivers recommended
* Blue laser reading/writing device for Blu-ray Disc support
* (check special blue laser system requirements)
* Up to 50 GB free hard drive space for Blu-ray Disc BD-R/RE dual layer disc images
* SecurDisc compatible optical drive for SecurDisc features
* OHCI compliant FireWire controller (IEEE 1394) for DV or HDV capturing
* TV tuner or video capture card for analog and digital video recording