Virtual Villagers - A New Home Halloween [NEW Edition] - READY TO PLAY.zip (Size: 20.68 MB) (Files: 1)
Virtual Villagers - A New Home Halloween [NEW Edition] - READY TO PLAY.zip
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your computer: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the village grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about their mysterious island home and the secrets it holds. Aside from guiding the villagers' day-to-day lives, help them explore and restore the island. How will you lead your tribe?
* - Runs in True-Real Time: new surprises every time you turn the game on.
* - Hundreds of unique and customizable villagers.
* - Breed your villagers and raise your own tribe.
* - Unique and unpredictable "Island Events" to keep you on your toes.
* - Uncover mysteries and milestones as you unravel the hidden story of Isola.
* - Control the destiny of your survivors! Create your own adventure.
* - Amazing original soundtracks and ambient sound effects.
* Windows 98,2000,ME,XP,Vista
* 96 MB of RAM
* Direct X 7.0 or later
* Download size: 16MB
Changes you will notice:
Most of the brown backgrounds have been made Orange
Little spiders on the Game Frame Background and other misc places.
Kids now carry pumpkins instead of mushrooms (both mushrooms look the same)
There is a ghost hiding behind the treasure chest.
Haunted Castle on the main menu.
Shrine replaced with Gargoyle.
Many skeletons laying around the board.
Tombstones were redesigned.
Pumpkin on the research table.
Red eyes in the cave looking at you.
Tombstones next to most of the housing, you know lawn ornaments.
Overview map changed to gargoyle picture
Puzzle solved changed to gargoyle picture
Blood Red highlight circle on villagers
A few other things I forgot to mention I’m sure.
Creepy music replacing the normal music
Maybe sound effects later on