This is my second attempt at making fully cracked software.
Crack is already loaded, install your version (PAL and NTSC versions included) and you are ready to go.
You can change any and all setting, including video standards in the programs settings.
In this version I re-enabled the preview function and trimmed out some of the crap. Hopefully it works as planned.
VIRUS TOTAL SCAN
Both versions scanned 100% clean.
NTSC Version Results:
PAL Version Results:
ConvertXtoDVD is a software to convert and burn your videos to
DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your
movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB,
Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts
your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it
on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a
specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats
and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are
supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with
subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
VSO ConvertXtoDVD is neither affiliated with, nor using
technology from Divx Networks!
* Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
* Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
* Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
* Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
* Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
* Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
* Advanced file merging possibilities
* Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
* Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
* Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
* Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
* Multilingual support available languages...
* Optimized for Windows XP / Vista 32bits and 64bits
New In this realease:
ConvertXtoDVD - 184.108.40.206c ( Released the 22nd of November 2008 )
- Fix : If a negatif value for the subtitle stream offset is added, it was applied to the video and audio stream but not for the subtitle stream.
ConvertXtoDVD - 220.127.116.11
Yet another bugfixes
- 0001909: [Bug] Wrong duration of subtitle file length displayed at treeview. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0001968: [Bug] Preview is showing you the wrong menu, after YES apply the changes to your current project (wesson) - resolved.
- 0001984: [Bug] v18.104.22.168 Ã?eta: When converting minimized, Building Current Title Window still appears (wesson) - resolved.
- 0001988: [Bug] Wrong text in title menu button (only in preview window) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002411: [Bug] Warning File "00001.MTS" has invalid Timestamps. build 22.214.171.124 (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002074: [Information] Black Mirror Template - 'Background text in Audio/Subtitle settings menu - Use Template default' (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002215: [Bug] convertion problem with build 126.96.36.199 in a movie file (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002345: [Suggestion] Load interface, then load menu templates (wesson) - resolved.