Feature: The Tale, comedy, adventure, family
Running time: 1:55:04
Translation: Professional (complete overlap)
Director: Tim Burton
Starring: Johnny Depp, Freddie Haymor, David Kelly, Helena Bonem Carter, Noah Taylor, Missi Pyle, James Fox, Deep Roy, Christopher Lee, Adam Godli
Description: Willy Wonka, the owner of the world's best confectionery factory, announces a competition, five winners of which will be able to visit his factory, and one even win a set of chocolate, which is enough for life!
Charlie Baket, a boy from a poor family who can not afford even simple shokoladku, accidentally finds the winning ticket and take part in the journey to the factory. But the other four guys, unlike Charlie, not so good, starting to disappear during the tour, because they do not comply with instructions Wonka. Will Charlie take a trip to the end?
Facts about the movie:
* On the role of Willy Wonka in his time tried to Steve Martin, Robin Williams, Christopher Uoken, Nicolas Cage, Michael Keaton, Adam Sandler and Jim Kerry.
* This picture has become a primary role to the artist Deppa Johnny second «chocolate» account (in 2000 at the screens was released «Chocolate»). Johnny himself confessed that does not like the taste of good chocolate, it is more like a cheap, similar to that used for cooking the Easter bunny.
* The project directors methyl imenity Martin Scorsese.
* Camera lens worth approximately 540,000 dollars have been properly secured while trying to get shot in kipyaschego Tchané chocolate. As a result, the camera fell into the vat and, of course, has proved unfit for further use.
* This work was the fifth account for the tandem Tim Burton - Johnny Depp. Earlier screens went «Edward hands-scissors», «Ed Wood», «Sleeping depression». A little later «Charlie» in rolling out another project called «corpse bride».
* Script John August has never looked the picture «Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory» (1971), before it turned Tim Burton with a request to write the script. To view John began only after the end of the story line, and was very surprised that the picture in 1971 was much stronger and zlee than his own outline, although the film is nominally considered a family.
* Johnny Depp was so delighted playing junior Freddy Haymora draft «fairyland», which was able to persuade Tim Burton to take the talented boy on the role of Charlie Baketa.
* The words to four of the five musical numbers presented in the film, written by the author of the original tales Roaldom Dalem.
* The actor Deep Roy played all the characters from the brigade Umpa-Lumpa alone. He had to repeat the same motion hundreds of times. In honor outstanding work actor's fee was increased to one million dollars.
* In the scene where Willy remembers the moment of opening their own factories, the hero Johnny Deppa kept in the hands of giant scissors, remotely recalling the character of the painting «Edward hands-scissors», sygrannogo the same Deppom.
* For the attack scene protein was drawn and trained approximately 40 individuals.
* The scenes in which Willy Wonka remembers his childhood was not in the original. Directed by Tim Burton put it on their own volition, referring to his childhood memories.
* Script Scott Frank wrote just two versions of the script before left the project. He was subsequently replaced by John August.
* The role of Dr. Wonka (Christopher Lee) was written specifically for the picture to show the relationship character Johnny Deppa.
* About 207 thousand gallons of sham chocolate was used to create the chocolate river, while creating chocolate waterfall there were 38.5 thousand gallons.
* The main sponsor was the picture of chocolate corporation «Nestle», granted for filming around 1850 tiles of the chocolate. At the same time, it was produced 110 thousand sham chocolate bars wrapped in original packaging Nestle.
* Candy on the trees, giant pink sugar cane plantations and mints are these confectionery products.
Extras. Information: Video of jurych.
Quality: HD-DVD Rip
The video codec: Another MPEG4
Audio codecs: AC3
Video: 1280x720, 23.976 fps, AVC MPEG-4 (x264) ~ 4780 kbps avg
Audio # 1: Russian: 48 kHz, AC3 3 / 2, ~ 384 kbps avg
Audio # 2: English: 48 kHz, AC3 3 / 2, ~ 640 kbps avg (separate file)