Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood Of Steel (c) Interplay
RAR Count .....: [3 CD]
Date........: March, 2001
Requirements: W9x, P2 266, 64MB RAM, DX7
** Release Information **
Join the Brotherhood of Steel, a technological revival group dedicated
to restoring the world to its former prosperity through science and
whatever means necessary. Take part in a quest to reawaken long-dormant
technology in order to defeat a powerful enemy in the one of a kind
Fallout Universe. Each mission involves various hostile obstacles that
must be overcome using tactical skirmish warfare. The player controls
up to six detailed characters in the single player mission-based campaign
or they may use their chosen squad online in multiplayer battles.
Squad-members improve with experience, increasing their skills and earning
perks. Many varieties of weapons, from handguns to rocket launchers,
allow the player to lay waste to his enemies. In addition, the fighting
isnt limited to pedestrians, as squad-members may take the action to
the streets with armed vehicles.
* Squad Based Tactics: Control a squad of up to 6 characters in any mission.
Assemble your squad from a pool of around 30 recruits. Control vehicles in
combat Statistic and skill-based character development system.
* Multiplayer: TCP/IP, Mplayer, LAN. 8 multiplayer specific maps, plus the
possibility of access to the single player missions with multiplayer
characters. Up to 5 different play modes, and one specific map for each
mode of play. Have a maximum of 18 players, controlling 36 squad members.
* Quick game option: Press a button, fill in the minimum of details,
press a button and the game starts, allocates points to characters,
balances the game, etc. To make starting a game really quick.
* Player death: A new dying stage gives the other members of the squad
a chance to revive their fallen comrade.
* Interwoven consequences: completing one mission will affect other
missions in that stage.
* Advanced Engine. Anti Aliased Sprites - characters are in the world,
not just stuck on. Interact with the environment - blow up barrels,
destroy doors and other obstacles.
* Night and Day will have perceivable gameplay effects.