While still at an early state of development Halite is a functional BitTorrent client. So far its list of features is pretty standard but that is because I want to ensure it does the basic stuff well. That said it supports:
* File selection and/or file priority specifications.
* Trackerless torrents (using the Mainline kademlia DHT protocol).
* IP filtering with eMule style ipfilter.dat import.
* Protocol Encryption support.
* Translations of the UI into a number of languages through the help of volunteers.
(if you wish to help with a translation then please do)
* Minimize to tray with transfer rate summary.
* Full Unicode support through UTF-8 and native Windows wide-char strings.
* Login support where tracker requires it.
* Ability to edit trackers specified in the torrent.
* Ability to create torrent files.
* Transfer rate and connection limits both global and per-torrent.
* UPnP and NAT-PMP support.
Planned in near future.
* Full proxy support.
TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM: http://www.binarynotions.com/halite-bittorrent-client