"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."
- Disc 1:
- The Movie.
- Disc 2:
- Designing the Near Future.
- Remember, Remember: Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot.
- England Prevails: V For Vendetta.
- Freedom! Forever! Making V For Vendetta.
- Cat Power Montage (Music Video).
Adapted from David Lloyd's graphic novel of the same name, "V for Vendetta" tells the story of Evey Hammond and her unlikely but instrumental part in bringing down the fascist government that has taken control of a futuristic Great Britain. Saved from a life-and-death situation by a man in a Guy Fawkes mask who calls himself V, she learns a general summary of V's past and, after a time, decides to help him bring down those who committed the atrocities that led to Britain being in the shape that it is in.