Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (c) Electronic Arts
CD Count.......: 01 CD Date...........: 10/2003
*** Release Information ***
Take to the air in the first game that allows players to fully experience
the magical speed, power, and competition of Quidditch, the favorite sport
of witches and wizards, in the Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup game.
For the first time, gamers will experience the full complexity and exciting
challenge of Quidditch, which involves two teams of seven players who fly
on broomsticks, playing four balls simultaneously. Players will control
every position on their team, including three Chasers who try to score
with the Quaffle, two Beaters who control the dangerous Bludgers, the
Keeper who protects the goal, and the Seeker who chases the elusive
Golden Snitch that must be caught to end the match.
* The first and only way to experience complete Quidditch matches.
Climb aboard a flying broomstick and take flight to engage in
exciting competition high above the Quidditch pitch.
* Play as any one of four Hogwarts Houses and numerous characters from the
books, including Harry Potter (as a Seeker on the Gryffindor team), crafty
Draco Malfoy from Slytherin, and international Quidditch stars such as
Bulgarias Victor Krum.
* Play all the Quidditch positions and execute all the high-flying moves:
control the three Chasers to score ten-point goals with the Quaffle,
the two club-wielding Beaters to control the two dangerous Bludgers,
the Keeper to guard the three goal rings, and the Seeker to capture
the Golden Snitch to end the match and score 150 points.
* Compete for the Quidditch World Cup, with professional Quidditch teams
and stadium environments including USA, Bulgaria, England, the Nordic
team, Japan, Germany, France, and Australia.
* The first multiplayer Harry Potter experiencetwo players can play
* Collect Quidditch Cards gained from challenges completed, moves made,
and games won. These in turn unlock special moves, all of which help
players achieve the ultimate honor of winning the Quidditch World Cup.