program for converting the DAA files (Direct Access Archive, used by PowerISO) to ISO, support multipart files too
on Windows the tool works from both command-line and GUI (double-click on daa2iso.exe & use)
O/S: Windows (ANY), Linux (ANY), MAC
It's a Win32 Exe.
O/S: Windows (ANY)
* Converts DAA archives to ISO files. You can then burn the ISO file to a CD or DVD with one of the many freeware tools (e.g. ImgBurn) or whatever. Nearly 100% of CD/DVD software support the ISO format.
* Supports multipart DAA files.
* Takes care of all the command-line stuff.
* Simple Windows interface - two textboxes and a button.
* Drag-and-drop a DAA file onto the application window to select it as the input file.
* Doesn't require installation - just extract the .zip file somewhere and run daa_converter.exe.