Magic ISO Maker is a powerful and easy CD/DVD image file edit tool. It can open,
create, edit, and extract CD/DVD image files, and convert bin to iso and back.
Make image files from CD-ROM or hard disk, and handle bootable information at
meanwhile. It also can convert BIN or any other format file created by CD burning
software or virtual CD-ROM driver software to standard ISO format. It has the
ability to create ISO image file. You can directly add, delete, and rename files
or folder in CD image file(s). It can handle up to 10G large sizes so that user
can extract, edit, and open DVD image files
MagicISO is CD/DVD image utility that can extract, edit, create & burn ISO files.
ISO file are images (duplicates) of complete CD/DVD disc. containing exact binary
copies of the original CDs. Usually, you have to burn an ISO file on a CD to
extract its contents, but now you can simply open an ISO file in MagicISO. It can
also convert BIN or any other format file created by CD burning software (Such as
Nero-Burning ROM, Easy CD Create) or virtual DVD/CD-ROM driver software (such as
Daemon-tools) to standard ISO format. MagicISO has ability to create ISO image
file. You can directly add/delete/rename files or folder in CD image file(s) with
MagicISO. MagicISO can handle up to 10GB large sizes so that user can extract /
edit / open DVD image files in ease.
- Process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including ISO and BIN.
- Ability to directly add/delete/rename/extract file(s) within image files.
- Convert image files to the standard ISO format.
- Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
- Duplicate disc to ISO file from CD-ROM.
- MagicISO embed with Windows Explorer.
- You can convert almost all image file formats, including BIN, and save it
as a standard ISO format file.
- Edit ISO file in many format(such as Nero burning ROM, Easy CD Creator, CDRWin,
CloneCD, BlindWrite, etc).
- Select some files or directories, and then create the ISO based on these files.
- Make bootable ISO file.
- Because of its file associations, you can simply double click an ISO file in
Windows Explorer to open it.
- Very easy to use interface but powerful enough for an expert.
- Backup CD to your hard disk.
New Features for v5.5 (build 272):
- Can open/extract/burn/convert DAA file.
- Can open/extract/edit FAT32 disk image.
- Optimized for Microsoft Vista.
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes.
*First run the setup file. This will install the program. Which is kind of needed.
*Next, you\'re going to want to run the reg file. Or else theres not registry file saying you own the program.
*Lastly, you\'re going to want to replace the old executable in the MagicISO directory, with the one supplied with this torrent
. If done correctly, it should work like a charm