As we all know, Electronic Arts decided not to include Coop-Campaign functionality in LAN network menu of the game. We decided to change that - in result, you can now play any mission of your choice, with your friend, on LAN (or over Hamachi), without need of being connect to the internet (EA Servers). You bought the game so by all means, you deserve it!
Please note that:
* game will crash occasionally, when you try going back to the main menu from the game or when you win/lose the mission.
* black textures occur only with cracked versions, our mod should work with those but we do not support them, seek help elsewhere.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Turn off the game!
2. Extract “Ra3LanCoop_v1.0_TeknoGods.rar” to the Red Alert 3 installation folder.
3. Extract & Rebuild Campaign maps into LAN-friendly format using our home-brew map extractor utility which should be now located in “<RedAlert3Installdir>MapExtractorMapExtractor.exe”. Screenshot:
4. Run the game using “RA3Coop.exe”. This program enables you to choose a game version to execute, different language, config and switch the window mode ON/OFF. Screenshot:
5. In game, do not use LAN menu to play Coop-Campaign games with AI, use Skirmish menu instead.
You might also need: .NET Framework 3.5 and Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables .