- Made stability improvements to replay saving code.
- Fixed a bug where the map download progress was not shown.
- Pressing alt-f4 while in Starcraft and logged into a league now logs you out of the league.
- Updated some of the localization for the league page.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed nukes to fall anywhere on the map.
- For Top vs. Bottom games, the default chat filter is now \'Chat To Allies\'.
- In-game chat messages now show the speaker\'s name in his/her team color.
- Users can now use the mouse wheel to scroll chat and selection boxes in
Windows 98 (or later) and Macintosh OS X.
- Screen shots now use a time/date stamp; they are no longer limited to 100.
- The high-color application icon from the Macintosh version is now used on PC.
- Small corrections to the Lost Temple and Dire Straits maps.
- Fixed Hatchery cancellation crash bug.
- Fixed crash that can occur when SCVs are repairing a unit boarding a Dropship.
- Fixed crash when Mac users very quickly cancel connection to Battle.net.
- Fixed a scoring bug that gave Zerg unit points for building cancellation.
- Users can now take screen shots on Macintosh OS X.
- Updated Battle.net account creation information text.
- Logging onto an account closed for a Battle.net Terms of Service violation
will now say the account is closed, rather than \'invalid password\'.
- Fixed bug preventing Portuguese StarCraft clients from receiving patches from
Battle.net. Portuguese users must still patch to this level manually, but
subsequent patches can be obtained automatically from Battle.net.
- No longer displays control characters in Battle.net\'s map description pane.
- Color codes and control codes are no longer allowed in chat messages.
- Fixed a crash in StarEdit when attempting to save modified Blizzard maps.
- Fixed undesired text wrapping in Spanish and Portuguese Battle.net screens.
- Fixed a rare crash in multiplayer games.
- Fixed the Nydus Canal cancellation bug that allowed creating a mobile exit.
- Fixed two exploits that allowed players to gain minerals very quickly.
- Fixed exploit that allowed Zerg buildings to become cloaked.
- Fixed exploit that allowed units to kill themselves instantly.
- Fixed exploit that allowed Command Center infestation without a Queen.
- Fixed exploit that allowed Command Center infestation from a distance.