1. Install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 if you do not already have it installed.
2. Download Steam Achievement Manager.
3. Extract it to a directory that is convenient to you, but not your Steam directory. ItΓÇÖs a ZIP file, if you donΓÇÖt know how to extract a ZIP file then you probably shouldnΓÇÖt be trying to use this tool.
4. Run Steam if it is not already running.
5. Exit any active VAC protected games if any are running. While this tool does not directly interact with any game itself, it is better safe than sorry.
6. Run Steam Achievement Manager and do whatever you want in it.