As a professional, you don't just have to look after yourself; you look after the private information of your employees and customers while complying with data leakage laws and privacy requirements. Identity Finder reduces the risk of data leakage by finding and securing private information, wherever it is hidden. As a power user, you want advanced control, more features, and the ability to deeply customize your experience with Identity Finder.
The Professional Edition contains search and security features targeted towards power users and can be used on a single PC, in a small or home office. Anti-virus, anti-spyware, and anti-spam don't provide this level of security to protect you or your business. Immediately find out how much personal information is vulnerable on your company's computers with a Free Trial Version. You'll be shocked by what you find.
Professional Edition Highlights
All the features of Home Edition, including the ability to automatically find occurrences of personally identifiable information (including PII* commonly found in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom), plus:
* Search for any keywords of your own using our User Defined Searching
* Search the deepest recesses of your computer including any file type
* Search web pages on the Internet over HTTP
* Encrypt, securely shred or redact sensitive data
* Advanced customization features to search the way you want including the ability to pick specific email folders
* Generate Web Page Reports that can be used to easily review your findings
* Designed for Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000 Professional