VSO ConvertXtoDVD 18.104.22.168
ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
* Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg-1, mpeg2-, mpeg-4, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
* Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
* Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
* Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
* Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
* Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
* Advanced file merging possibilities
* Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
* Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold
* Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Boradcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
* Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
* Multilingual support
* Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Delphi 2009 compiler update:
convertX is now natively unicode, as a consequence Win9x compatibility is dropped.
language support and logging improved
avi, mkv demuxer improved
dirac video format added
- 0002362: [Bug] No subtitle frames are encoded (wesson)
- 0002357: [Feature Request] add .MTS file extension support ( sony Sony HDR-TG3E ) (wesson)
- 0002213: [Bug] Wrong timer in VTS_0x_0.IFO when adding longer subtitles than movie duration (wesson)
- 0002353: [Bug] v22.214.171.124 ßeta: Access Violation when trying to access the Merge Window (wesson)
- postproc.dll removed as unused
- new burning SDK 3.0.1
- New burning SDK 126.96.36.1993
- 0002342: v188.8.131.52: [Crash] Access Violation / Add Chapter Manually
- various updates
- 0002259: [Unsupported file/stream format] Audio: Real audio / SIPR, 8000 Hz, mono, 6 kb/s [REMOVED (no support)] (wesson)
- 0002292: [Bug] Access Violation when converting MPEG2 streams containing subtitles with display effects (wesson)
- 0002239: [Bug] Bug 1790 returned. Wrong subtitle language displayed in log file (wesson)
- 0002263: [Bug] Translation issue in Resize window (wesson)
- 0002253: [Bug] Bad conversion of pcm_u8 audio streams. Sounds very distorted. (wesson)
- 0002252: [Bug] List Index Out of Bound error when you change video format in the tree view (wesson)
- 0002169: [Feature Request] Allow cd1 crop to be same as cd3 crop (wesson)
- 0002257: [Bug] Access Violation when loading imcomplete avi files. (wesson)
- 0002295: [Bug] [REGRESSION] Bad conversion of wmav2 audio streams. Sounds very distorted. (wesson)
- 0002323: [Bug] Regression with CxD 184.108.40.206 : Some high definition avi files are not converted : (wesson)
- 0002314: [Bug] translation issue in "pause" (wesson)
- 0002317: [Bug] can't open log anymore (wesson)
- 0002331: [Bug] 220.127.116.11 : Problem in the name of the template menu (wesson)
- 0002324: [Bug] Regression with 18.104.22.168 : Sub/idx subtitles files are no longer loaded by Convertxtodvd. (wesson)
- 0002322: [Bug] Bogus Data in VIDEO_TS.IFO generated by ConvertxtoDVD 22.214.171.124 (wesson)