AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD
movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using
a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC
region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and
with any DVD player software.
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and
prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an
external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly'
software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD
drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can
even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
But AnyDVD doesn't just stop at DVDs. It also decrypts protected audio CDs to allow
you to copy them.
220.127.116.11 2008 05 27
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to remove annoying adverts and trailers!
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to remove User Prohibitions!
- New (Blu-ray): New automatic region code detection!
- Fix (DVD): "Rambo", R1, needed forced AI scanner setting
- Fix: Minor problem with "Read Disc Structure" command in AnyDVD driver
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages