Manage your entire network from one GUI explorer style program.
How much easier would your job be if you had total control over your Windows ™ network?
* View your entire Windows NT/2000/2003/XP network from one easy to use Explorer-style interface and make management a snap!
* Audit your system configuration and quickly find security holes that need to be plugged.
* Quickly generate reports for meetings or to use for further research to determine problem spots.
* Change passwords for local administration accounts on multiple computers at once.
* Find out which services are running and quickly show startup information; make changes to those services on all computers at once!
* Go beyond the limits of Microsoft's MMC and help you manage Windows 2000/2003 and Active Directory quickly and easily.
* Control popular remote control programs, including VNC, with one utility.
Used by tens of thousands of system administrators worldwide for seven (7) years, Hyena is known throughout the industry as one of the top Windows management utilities available... at any price! Click here to read what our customers and industry professionals are saying about Hyena, and to view our ever growing list of awards.
Hyena v7.3 New Features:
Dynamic WMI Method Execution is finally here!
Previous versions of Hyena only supported a limited subset of the many powerful methods available in WMI. Now, a much larger set of WMI methods can be executed.
Hyena v7.3 now can access nearly any WMI method, including both class and instance methods. This new functionality now makes it possible to access previously inaccessible WMI methods to perform actions such as network address changes, DNS updates, Exchange queue functions and more.
* Improved AD 'Manage Directory Attributes' function by adding an option to allow the attributes in any AD query to be selected as the attribute set. This new option, labeled 'Show all attributes defined in this Active Directory query' will by default automatically select the current query used to generate a set of AD objects, but any previously defined query can be selected from the combo box.
* Added support for new Windows Vista user rights:
* Modified the checking done for RAS support when run under Vista so that all Vista RAS functions use MPR interfaces and do not require the RAS .dll file(s).
* Modified the AD user groups dialog so that any information entered in the manual group add text box will be added when closing the dialog with Enter / OK.
* Removed trailing spaces from WMI 'Where' conditions.
* Added an advanced registry setting to force Hyena to delete all AD sub-containers under a user object when a user is deleted. See the 'Advanced Registry Settings' help topic on how to configure this option.
* Added an advanced registry setting to force Hyena to NOT create a NULL IPC$ connection when an error is encountered reading user and group information, typically when listing user and group members. This is only applicable to Windows NT or local group and user management. See the 'Advanced Registry Settings' help topic on how to configure this option.
* Increased the number of characters available to enter the username when using the Batch Service Startup dialog.
* Modified the Shutdown dialog to support entering the shutdown timeout in any combination of hours, minutes, and seconds.