The Fastest Way to Learn Object-Oriented Programming
Turbo Pascal, the world's most popular compiler, is your key toObject-Oriented Programming (OOP). With only four new reservedwords to learn, you'll be up and running in no time.
New Turbo Pascal? 7.0 comes complete with everything you need to get on the fast track of Object-Oriented Programming. Features include:
* The world's fastest compiler (more than 85,000 lines per minute)
* Easy-to-use Integrated Development Environment
* ObjectBrowser with cross-reference
* Turbo Vision
Integrated Development Environment
Turbo Pascal gives you an easy-to-use Integrated Development Environment (IDE)for complete access to all tools. You edit, compile, run, and debug your programs all from one interconnected environment.
A Turbo Help hypertext system with complete Pascal programming information is just a keystroke away. And you can copy and paste examples from the help system and try them out immediately.
The IDE features customizable color syntax highlighting, so your code is easier to read and you can spot errors fast. You can use the unlimited undo and redo capability to make changes with complete confidence. And there's a special high-capacity version of the IDE to give you more tools and room for larger programs. You also get the ObjectBrowser for navigating through your source codewith complete cross-reference information.
Instant Objects Turbo Pascal comes with Turbo Vision, the DOS Application Framework. Turbo Vision is a library of objects that makes your user interface intuitive and professional. Your applications inherit a multi-window, mouse-based user interface with windows, menus, dialogs, editors, data validators, scroll bars, and more. Plus there are dozens of sample programs and new tutorials to make learning easy.
Borland, the Leader in OOP
Borland is the leader in Object-Oriented Programming, winning more awards for technical innovation and customer support than anyone else. That means that when you use Turbo Pascal, you're guaranteed to have the best development environment available, backed by the best supportavailable. It's Borland's commitment to you.
Turbo Pascal Features
Turbo Pascal Compiler
* Compile speed of more than 85,000 lines per minute (On Compaq DeskPro 386/33)
* Built-in assembler for speed and control
* Math coprocessor and emulator support
* NEW! 80386 instructions for 32bit math operations
* Smart linker removes unused objects and code
* NEW! Open array and string parameters
* NEW! Optimized sets
* NEW! Faster string and file I/O routines
* Fast overlays for large programs
* BGI graphics for fonts, shapes, charts, and more
* Command-line compiler
* Source code compatible with Turbo Pascal 5.X and later