VirtualDJ offers dozen of video transitions and effects specially thought for a DJ use. VirtualDJ video is compatible with the timecoded records, making it the only solution letting you scratch music videos from a turntable. When you play a track without video in it, VirtualDJ can play computer-generated images in rhythm with the music, or display static images of your choice.
With timecode vinyls you can scratch and mix videos just as if they where on vinyls! VirtualDJ used with its timecoded records can scratch videos directly on your traditional turntable. All you have to do is play the special VirtualDJ record, and everything goes as if you had "downloaded" your videos inside this special record.It's simply magic!
VirtualDJ is the only existing solution today to let you mix and scratch smoothly any kind of music video.
VirtualDJ is compatible with any kind of video file: DVD, DivX, xvid, Mpeg1/2/4, avi, wmv, mov, vob, etc... Its SubFrame engine automatically raises the sampling frequency in order to provide a perfectly smooth scratch even at low speed.
Timecoded solutions are common nowadays amongst DJ softwares, but VirtualDJ is the only one to offer:
* An anti-skip engine that automatically correct any jump your needle might do on the groove if you were to scratch too heavily.
* A fully automated calibration process, thank to its adaptive algorithm.
* An algorithm very robust against mass-wire problems.
* A native integration within VirtualDJ's sound engine, allowing access to all VirtualDJ features, whether you use timecoded records or not
* Possibility to play seamless loops on your turntable
* Automatic loading at the right pitch
* Use of Master Tempo pitch
* Access to an infinite number of CUE points saved per songs
* Compatibility with music videos (smoothly scratch music videos right on your turntable)