PTGui is panoramic stitching software for Windows and Mac OSX. Originally developed as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui now is a full featured photo stitching application.
Just released: PTGui and PTGui Pro 8.0.2: real-time blending preview, faster stitching, GPS support and more...
Use PTGui to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image. Some benefits of PTGui, when compared to other stitching software:
* PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images
* Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, 'flat' partial panoramas and even spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
* No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images
* Virtually unlimited output size: create Gigapixel panoramas from hundreds of images!
* Layered output allows full control over the final stitched result
* PTGui stitches most panoramas fully automatically, but at the same time provides full manual control over every single parameter. This enables stitching of 'difficult' scenes, where other programs fail.
* Full 16 bit workflow for best image quality
PTGui runs on Microsoft Windows (Windows 2000, 2003, XP or Vista) and Apple Mac (OSX 10.4 or later). At least 1 GB free disk space (for temporary files) is recommended. PTGui has been optimized for stitching large panoramas; despite the amounts of data involved with photo stitching, PTGui runs fine with only 256 MB of RAM.