Discover ACDSee Pro 2 Photo Manager, the most powerful software platform for viewing, processing, editing, organizing and publishing your photos.
ACDSee Pro is a single platform where professional photographers view, process, edit, organize, catalog, publish and archive their growing digital photo collections. Key features include advanced workflow functionality, support for Digital Negative Specification (DNG) and the latest RAW formats, RAW processing capability, batch IPTC editing, powerful color management functionality and professional publishing options.
ACDSee Pro 2 streamlines your workflow and increases productivity. It empowers you to view, process, edit, organize, catalog, publish, and archive your photo collections with precision and control. View your RAW images with lightning-fast image previews and support for most RAW formats from DSLR cameras. Get support for IPTC core fields with XMP. Shift time stamps on multiple images at once. Compare up to four images side by side.
Known as the best workflow manager for today's photographers, ACDSee Pro has grown to become a valuable tool for quickly processing the ever-expanding variety of RAW formats from digital camera manufacturers, especially for the new generation of DSLRs. With a distinguished pedigree as the Internet's first and fastest image browser, ACDSee has helped photographers view, edit and share images quickly and easily for more than 13 years.
ACDSee Pro 2 FEATURES:
? Import Effortlessly
- Stay ahead of the volume from day one with powerful tools that automatically import, rename and categorize your new photos whenever your cameras and storage devices are connected.
? Quickly view and browse your collection
- View, sort, cull and compare your photos in a fully customizable interface with the speed required by professional photographers.
- Get instant full screen viewing, and fast thumbnail browsing for more than 100 different file formats including JPEG, BMP, GIF, PSD, PNG, TIFF, TGA, RAW NEF, CRW, and much more. View your RAW files as quickly as your JPEGs.
- Sift through thousands of shots and identify the ones you want to keep using one-click Visual Tagging. Select your best shots using Image Compare to view up to four images at once in greater detail.
- Quickly retrieve photos using keywords, captions, file or folder names, or IPTC data, or find that one photo out of thousands using the Quick Search bar.
? Catalog your photos effectively
- Manage your digital assets with powerful and flexible cataloguing options. Organize and find your photos by WindowsR file folder, IPTC/EXIF/XMP metadata, custom virtual categories, keywords, ratings and more.
- NEW! Read, write and create sidecar files for your RAW files that keep your images and data connected across systems and software.
? Develop and perfect your images
- Perfect your images with state of the art RAW processing and advanced pixel-level editing. Take total control of every aspect - from white balance to sharpness.
- NEW! Experience the superior image quality and detail of ACDSee Pro 2's RAW process. And, with background processing, continue your workflow while ACDSee Pro completes your non-destructive adjustments.
- Expose hidden details in dark and light areas with ACDSee Pro 2's patent pending Shadow/Highlights feature – you'll see beautiful results. Fix common photo defects such as blemishes, flares, lens scratches, and other imperfections with the Photo Repair tool. NEW! Use a selection tool to apply adjustments including blur, saturation and color to defined areas of your photos.
? Present your photos in the best light
- Share selected shots effortlessly through e-mail, web galleries, slide shows and prints.
- Use ACDSee Pro 2's e-mail tool to optimize your images for delivery. Easily create contact sheets and high-quality prints with optimized print templates.
- Create stunning slide shows with transition effects and multiple audio tracks. Add watermarks to your photographs to reflect your copyright.
? Protect and archive your work
- Easily archive your collection to .zip folders, CD or DVD, and synchronize with your external harddrives. You can even synchronize multiple folders and schedule when the synchronizations occur.
- NEW! Protect and preserve your metadata by embedding it in industry-standard portable digital negative format (DNGs).