Release Group: RELOADED
Release Name: Command.And.Conquer.Red.Alert.3-RELOADED
Release Date: OCT 29, 2008
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
Developer: EA Los Angeles
Publisher: Electronic Arts
In Red Alert 3, the desperate leadership of a doomed Soviet Union travels back in time to change history and restore the glory of Mother Russia. The time travel mission goes awry, creating an alternate timeline where technology has followed an entirely different evolution, a new superpower has been thrust on to the world stage, and World War III is raging. The Empire of the Rising Sun has risen in the East, making World War III a three-way struggle between the Soviets, the Allies, and the Empire with armies fielding wacky and wonderful weapons and technologies like Tesla coils, heavily armed War Blimps, teleportation, armored bears, intelligent dolphins, floating island fortresses, and transforming tanks.
* OS – Windows XP / Vista (32-Bit)
* Processor – XP: 2.0 GHz (Intel Pentium 4; AMD Athlon 2000+; Multiple Cores) / Vista: 2.2 GHz (Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 2200+/Multiple Cores)
* Memory – XP: 512 MB / Vista: 1 GB
* Hard Drive – Media: 6.0 GB / EA Link: 12.0 GB
* DVD Drive - 8 SPEED
* Video Card – XP: 64 MB / Vista: 128 MB
* Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible
* DirectX - Version 9.0c
* Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-8 Players
* Input - Keyboard, Mouse
* Optional – VoIP Headset
1. Burn or Mount.
2. Install the game.
3. Copy over crack from the /Crack dir on the disc to your install dir
4. Play the game, make sure to firewall the exe from going online or the game will nag you about installing updates constantly.
The 1.01 update has no single player improvements so we didn’t include it.