Today’s consumers demand superb picture clarity, stutter-free playback and multiple display connectivity options. The best way to achieve this is with NVIDIA? PureVideo? technology.
Watch DVD movies and videos on your desktop PC, notebook PC, or HDTV without the annoying artifacts and imperfections of traditional PC-based video solutions. NVIDIA PureVideo technology is the combination of a dedicated video processing core on the NVIDIA GPU and software in the NVIDIA? ForceWare? drivers that delivers superb video with minimal CPU utilization and low power consumption.
H.264, WMV, and MPEG-2 Hardware Acceleration
NVIDIA PureVideo provides ultra-smooth playback of H.264, WMV and MPEG-2 HD and SD videos with minimal CPU usage.
* Ultra-smooth Video:
o Dedicated video processing core provides astonishingly fluid standard and high-definition video on your PC without stutter or skips.
o Programmable video processor accelerates H.264, WMV, and MPEG-2 high-definition movies.
o Discrete video processing core offloads the CPU and 3D engine of complex video tasks, freeing the PC to run multiple applications simultaneously, while consuming less power.
* Superb Picture Clarity:
o Delivers crisp pictures by eliminating double images, blurring, and distortions.
o Smoothes jagged edges with spatial temporal de-interlacing, inverse telecine, and advanced scaling technologies.
* Precise, vivid colors on any display
* Gamma, brightness, saturation, color temperature correction, and LCD sharpening provide lifelike pictures and vivid colors on any display.
Recommended System Configuration:
* Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3000+ CPU or higher
* 256 MB RAM or higher
* DVD-ROM Drive (Required for DVD playback)
* Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or Windows XP Media Center Edition OS
* DirectX Version 9.0c or higher
* Windows Media Player 10, Windows Media Center Edition 2005 or DirectX VA compliant video player
* NVIDIA GeForce 6, 7, or 8 Series GPU
* ForceWare 84.12 or higher graphics driver
* PureVideo compatible MPEG-2 or H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) Decoder
* CRT Monitor running at 60 or 70 Hz