This is a rip of the custom dvdr by anton studios,which was really good for a cam
The DVDr had dual audio ...english /spanish...and also contains "A" watermark throughout the
film.Picture was pretty good ....audio wise was good but out of sync (english track) in a few places.
First thing was to strip the english audio track from the dvdr......
Then it was a case of remuxing to the video .....however i then noticed it was out of sync at the beginning so after checking
through it i found it went out of through out the whole film at different time by different amounts......All in all once i sorted it out i
think there was about 10 cuts i had to make to get it in sync.......but there still might be a few places that are out of sync slightly,due the
fact you try syncing english audio to a dogs mouth moving :lol:
Once i did all that i then moved onto the video.....the first thing was to crop the top and bottom and now and again the right handside....due to the
The picture itself was good but i thought it was too bright and seemed to have too much red,but only in parts......Now i tried to make it duller but by doing this
it made the picture have like a tint of grey to it.....so i tried to do the best i could without getting that effect.
I altered the RGB colours differently throughout the film as they seemed to change .....
I also lowered the RGB black base to tone down all the white/bright spots there were.....and i also increased the chroma a tad to add a touch more colour.
Oh and also use a contour filter slightly to make it a bit sharper aswelll
+ a few more tweaks here and there