Bandwidth Monitor tracks traffic of all network connections and displays real-time download and upload speeds in graphical and numerical forms (refer to screen shot below).
The software logs traffic of all network connections and provides daily, weekly and monthly traffic reports.
Bandwidth Monitor can also display download and upload speeds of multiple network connections on a computer at a time. For example, you can monitor bandwidth of mutiple network cards on your computer at the same time.
Bandwidth Monitor also offers useful built-in utilities: speeds stopwatch, transfer rates recorder, and bandwidth usage notification.
And, the software supports running as a system service that monitors bandwidth usages and generate traffic reports automatically without log on.
Bandwidth Monitor works with the majority network connections including modem, ISDN, DSL, ADSL, cable modem, Ethernet cards, wireless, VPN, and more.
It's fully compatible with Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, and Windows Vista.
Bandwidth Monitor Key Features:
- Network connections bandwidth monitoring
- Internet connections bandwidth monitoring
- Real-time graphical and numerical bandwidth speed displaying
- Monitor multiple network connections at a time
- Support running as a system service that monitors bandwidth usages and generate traffic reports automatically
- Speed rates scale
- Works with majority network connections including modem, ISDN, DSL, ADSL, cable modem, wireless network cards, Ethernet cards, VPN, and more
- Scalable to your own modem download capabilities
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly and summary bandwidth usage reports, plus exports to a plain text, HTML, or Microsoft Excel .csv file
- Readout in either KB/sec (kilobytes per second) or >kbps (kilobits per second)
- Bandwidth usage notification (notify user by playing sound, computer beep, sending email, running a program)
- Download and upload speeds stopwatch
- Customize colors and fonts
- Show real-time network traffic graph in system tray
- Show time in traffic graph
- Show traffic graph in line or column style; and column width and space can be customized
- Show average download and upload lines in traffic graph
- Includes complete window configuration and view options
- Requires minimal system resources
- Full compatible with Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, and Windows Vista