Instructions: Copy UPDATE folder /PSP/GAME/ and run.
If you come from a version prior to 5.00 M33, put sony update as 500.PBP in same folder, or let the program download it for you using a wifi connection.
- Popcorn bug fixes
* Fixed bug that caused some games with certain icons not to work, and caused document.dat not to work.
* Fixed critical bug that caused continous corruption of psx games in RAM.
- Core bugfix: Fixed sctrlKernelSetInit* functions not working.
- M33 network update doesn't work in 5.00 M33, fixed.
- Added the posibility of loading version information from the file flash0:/vsh/etc/version.txt
By default is disabled. If you enable it in recovery, you could for example dump 5.01 firmware,
copy the version.txt from it to the flash, and bypass firmware check restrictions like those that
may be in psn, etc.
This will also fake official network update (not m33 one), and running the update eboot (again, not m33 ones).
- Plugins configuration file format changed.
The new format is as follows:
* There is no more conf.bin file.
* Now each line in vsh.txt game.txt and pops.txt will have a 0 or a 1 at the end. 1 indicates
that the plugin will be loaded, 0 (or anything else) that it won't be loaded.
Entering in recovery in 5.00 M33-2 wil automatically convert the old format configuration
to the new one (this may cause a delay first time you enter in plugins because of conversion).
- Added optins under advanced configuration that allow enable/disable of plugins in a certain configuration.
By default they are enabled.
- Translating the recovery.
To translate the recovery create a text file in ms0:/seplugins/xx_recovery.txt
or flash1:/xx_recoery.txt (they are evaluated in that order), where xx is the language code
of your language:
es -> spanish
en -> english
fr -> french
de -> german
it -> italian
ja -> japanese
ko -> korean
nl -> netherlands
pt -> portuguese
ru -> russian
ch1 -> chinese simplified
ch2 -> chinese traditional
The file en_recovery.txt in translate folder is included for people to translate to their languages, this file is not needed for english people, as the english language is used when no language file is found.
Just change the english strings to your language ones, and put it in the path mentioned above. Be careful to check in the recovery that the lines look fine, don't use too large text.
The spanish file es_recovery.txt will be written by the program in the memory stick.
for anyone having trouble getting back into the PSN Store you will need to go into the m33 vsh menu and change it to flash0 then activate usbmode then just copy the
folder vsh from this release and goto the m33 recovery menu (reset psp and hold R) now goto Configuration and disable the M33 Update and enable the version.txt check
uploaders note: before anyone comments this is not a game, I thought putting it in games/psp was the best place for it.