01. Spacehog - In The Meantime.flac (Size: 373.44 MB) (Files: 19)
01. Spacehog - In The Meantime.flac
02. Spacehog - Spacehog.flac
03. Spacehog - Starside.flac
04. Spacehog - Candyman.flac
05. Spacehog - Space Is The Place.flac
06. Spacehog - Never Coming Down (Part I).flac
07. Spacehog - Cruel To Be Kind.flac
08. Spacehog - Ship Wrecked.flac
09. Spacehog - Only A Few.flac
10. Spacehog - The Last Dictator.flac
11. Spacehog - Never Coming Down (Part II).flac
12. Spacehog - Zeroes.flac
13. Spacehog - To Be A Millionaire ..... Was It Likely .flac
Spacehog - Resident Alien.log
Spacehog - Resident Alien (flac).txt
Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt
Announce URL: http://www.h33t.com:3310/announce
Spacehog - Resident Alien (flac)
All songs written or co-written by Antony Langdon and/or Royston Langdon.
There's no denying the strong influence of '70's glam rockers like David Bowie and T. Rex on RESIDENT ALIEN.
A few songs, like "Starside," sound uncannily like early Bowie, complete with spaceship sound effects.
However, Spacehog goes far beyond just retro appeal, partly because of their refusal to take themselves seriously.
Even their most hostile, snarling lyrics are bursting with wit, and the glittery surface of their music is simply the slick icing on top of a substantial cake made of gritty, rocking guitar and solid drum work.
The icing includes Royston Langdon's theatrical vocals and strutting, stylish songwriting, which includes tongue-in-cheek lyrics like "So if you raise a glass/To love you passed/Raise a glass to me" (from "Shipwrecked" ).
Spacehog enjoys this kind of melodramatic posing, both in their lyrics and in their music, but they don't lose track of a song's dynamics, and their strong sense of timing lends a sharp edge to each track, never allowing its essence
to get lost in the zealous glitter.
01. In the Meantime
05. Space Is the Place
06. Never Coming Down (Part I)
07. Cruel to Be Kind
08. Ship Wrecked
09. Only a Few
10. Last Dictator, The
11. Never Coming Down (Part II)
13. To Be a Millionaire....Was It Likely?