DVDINFOPro™ by Nic Wilson is a DVD information program written in Visual C++ for Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP.
There is no time limit on your use of the free version it is funded by some embedded adverts. It does however expire from time to time to force upgrade to the latest version. This program is NOT ADWARE, it does not download new ads, it does not track or send any information from your computer. It displays some unobtrusive adverts within the application. The registered version does not expire ever and does not have adverts. It is available at any time with a low cost donation.
The program provides information & tools for:
- DVD+R/RW burners
- DVD+R DL (Double Layer) burners
- DVD-ROM players.
It also provides information on CD players & burners.
Some of the newer features in DVDINFOPro™ V5.xx ™
- New and improved visual interface
- Blu-ray and HD-DVD support
- New System Information feature with accurate cpu speed calculation
- New Samsung PIPO parity scanning
- New Benq fast PIPO scanning for 8x and 16x drives
- New PIPO data & graphical save formats (PNG, GIF, JPG, BMP)
- New Colour options for graphs and plotting via colour picker
- New DVD-RDL, DVD+RDL (Double Layer) support added
- LG, BENQ, NU, NEC, BTC, Liteon, Micro Advantage bitsetting added
- Access to new DVD-R/RW bitsetting functions added by Nu, BTC and Micro Advantage
- New Media revision field added to Media info
- CD/DVD Speed & Error Test functions
- Expanded Drive & Media Info sections.
- Recognition of DDCD, HD-BURN & Mt Rainier technologies
- Check for program update on web feature.
- Regular updates.
- And More...
Use our keymaker to register the application. Click on "Manual
Activate" in the program, to register.
NOTE: Nic & Jonathan changed the registration scheme. They're
still working on it (e.g. program crashes after registering, but
is working in registered mode afterwards). Our keygen is working,
but sometimes the software has some problems accepting keys - it's
not our fault then!