The #1 selling consumer video-editing software*, Adobe Premiere Elements makes it easy to create incredible movies. Get started quickly with automated moviemaking options, add knockout visuals and sound, and share your movies everywhere
Find what you need fast using an Organizer similar to the one in Adobe Photoshop Elements software. Visually tag clips to categorize by people, places, or events, and easily browse thumbnails in the new clip preview and tagging window. Then search and sort files by date or ratings, or browse Smart Tags to quickly find your best clips.
Create polished movies with no effort using creative techniques from Hollywood directors. Just choose a theme, and InstantMovie automatically edits together your best clips with coordinated music, titles, effects, and transitions. You can even customize the final result if you wish.
Let Adobe Premiere Elements automatically analyze and tag your footage so you can quickly find your most interesting, highest quality clips.
Create your story fast in the Sceneline, an easier alternative to the more traditional video-editing Timeline. Make your movie by simply dragging and dropping thumbnails of your clips, transitions, and effects.
Enhance with knockout effects
Composite video with entertaining results! Use new Adobe Videomerge technology to cleanly extract your moving subject from a solid-color background and then drop it into a new setting for a fun or creative twist.
Use SmartSound to add a variety of musical soundtracks that automatically adjust to perfectly match the length of your movie. Even synchronize scenes to the beat of your soundtrack.
Impress your audience with dazzling effects and transitions.
Choose from hundreds of amazing special effects and transitions that you can drag onto your movie to add a unique look.
Choose from a set of world-class Adobe fonts designed to look great on video, and customize them with shadows, glows, and other effects. Then animate your titles to make them bounce, spin, or zoom across your scenes.
Share your movies everywhere
Broadcast far and wide by uploading your movies directly to YouTube or your personal sharing page. Adobe Premiere Elements takes care of optimizing and formatting for the specific destination, so your movies always look great.
Share on high-quality HD or Blu-ray Disc, so you can enjoy your movie on any screen, from your iPod to your HD flat-screen TV.
Burn movies to DVD or play them on mobile devices such as Apple iPod, Sony PSP system, Apple iPhone, and other mobile phones.
* 1.8GHz processor with SSE2 support; 3GHz processor required for HDV or Blu-ray; dual-core processor required for AVCHD
* Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Media Center, or Windows Vista
* For Windows XP: 512MB of RAM (2GB required for HDV, AVCHD, or Blu-ray)
* For Windows Vista: 1GB of RAM (2GB required for HDV, AVCHD, or Blu-ray)
* 4.5GB of available hard-disk space
* Color monitor with 16-bit color video card
* 1,024x768 monitor resolution at 96dpi or less
* Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
* DVD-ROM drive (compatible DVD burner required to burn DVDs; compatible Blu-ray burner required to burn Blu-ray discs)
* DV/i.LINK/FireWire/IEEE 1394 interface to connect a Digital 8 DV or HDV camcorder, or a USB2 interface to connect a DV-via-USB compatible DV camcorder (other video devices supported via the Media Downloader)
* QuickTime 7 software
Adobe Premiere Elements supported import/export formats include:
ASF (import only), AVI, AVCHD, SWF (import), Blu-ray Disc (export only), DV, DVD, Dolby Digital Stereo, H.264, HDV, JPEG, PNG (import only), PSD (import only), MOD and TOD (JVC Everio, import only), MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3, WAV, QuickTime, Windows Media, WMA (import only), and 3GP.
Import/export of some formats including AVCHD, DVD, Blu-ray, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, and Dolby Digital Stereo may require activation via an Internet connection. Activation is fast, easy, and free. Import/export of 3GP, 3GP2, MOV, MPEG-4, and QuickTime requires QuickTime software.