A mysterious foe. An idyllic valley. An unlikely hero. Enter the world of Jeff Smith's Bone and a truly epic adventure will come to life!
In Bone: Out from Boneville, the first episode of the epic Bone saga, three cousins - Fone, Phoney, and Smiley Bone - become separated in a vast, uncharted desert. One by one, they find their way into a deep, forested valley filled with wonderful and terrifying creatures and new mysteries that await them.
• Unravel curious puzzles, maneuver through mini-games, and encounter un-expected surprises.
• Travel throughout the idyllic valley and meet the unique inhabitants.
• Discover the hidden secrets of the valley including a mysterious map, a hooded creature with a grand scheme, the power of quiche and more!
• In game help system so you won't get stuck!
• Several hours of play in this first chapter of the Bone series.
Minimum System Requirements:
* OS: Windows ME/2000/XP/VISTA
* CPU: 600MHz or faster Processor
* RAM: 128 MB