Following in the tradition of previous Blizzard expansion sets, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne provides gamers with a vast new chapter in the epic Warcraft saga.
In the single-player campaign, players revisit the war-torn world of Azeroth.
Several months have passed since Archimonde and the Burning Legion were defeated at the battle of Mount Hyjal, yet a new threat has arisen throughout the land...
One new Hero per race, each possessing powerful spells and magical abilities
A host of new units, each equipped with new abilities and spells, giving players the opportunity to create diverse strategic and tactical forms of combat
Player-built shops, unique for each race, equipped with items carefully designed to improve and aid the units of every race
Neutral Heroes, available for recruitment by all players, that can supplement and strengthen a player's army with all new spells and abilities
Expanded multiplayer options over Battle.net® including multiple new game types, clan and tournament support
Many months have passed since Archimonde and the Burning Legion were defeated at the Battle of Mount Hyjal...
The stalwart night elves, led by the Arch Druid, Furion Stormrage and the Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind, have vanished back into the shadows of Ashenvale Forest - intent to heal the ancient lands that were scarred by the Legion's vile corruption.
The battle-weary orcish Horde, led by the idealistic Warchief, Thrall, has settled in the harsh, eastern hills of the Kalimdor Barrens.
Finally able to claim a homeland of their own, the orcs work tirelessly to found and protect their new nation of Durotar.
The human survivors of Lordaeron, under the command of the Sorceress, Jaina Proudmoore, have also settled along the eastern coast of the Barrens.
The island citadel of Theramore was erected to safeguard the last, rag-tag remnants of the failing human Alliance.
...And Arthas, the newly crowned King of Lordaeron, has driven the undead Scourge to eradicate the last vestiges of resistance to his iron rule.
His kingdom - the once proud bastion of human might and nobility - has become a plagued realm of death and sorrow.
Now, driven by haunting visions of the Frozen Throne of Icecrown, Arthas plans to tighten his grip over the rest of the world.
...Still, one dark soul still remains at large...
For in some shadowed corner of the world, the wayward creature known as Illidan Stormrage plots... and awaits...
* Computer: 400 MHz Pentium II or equivalent, or a 400 MHz G3 processor or better.
* Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP.
* Memory: Warcraft III requires 128 MB of RAM.
* Controls: A keyboard and mouse are required.
* Drives: A hard drive with at least 550 MB of free space (in addition to your Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos installation), and a 4x speed CD-ROM drive are required for installation and play.
* Video: 8MB 3D video card (TNT, i810, Voodoo 3, Rage 128 equivalent or better) with DirectX 8.1 support.
* Sound: A DirectX-compatible 16-bit sound card is recommended.
* Access to Blizzard Entertainment's online gaming service, Battle.net, requires a low-latency, active Internet connection rated at 28.8 Kbps or faster.
* Multiplayer games played over a LAN require an active connection to a TCP/IP network.
Recommended System Requirements:
* Computer: 600 MHz processor or better
* Memory: 256 MB of RAM
* Video: 32 MB 3D Video card
Two Warcraft III as well as Serials, Crack, and Patch
The most awsome and complex world
The content of this game may change due to interactive exchanges.