Kids

Harry Potter 1 5 Box Set DvDrip com

  • Download 5x Faster
  • Download torrent
  • Direct Download
  • Rate this torrent +  |  -
Harry Potter 1 5 Box Set DvDrip com

Free and Direct Download with Usenet.nl 300GB+ free


Torrent info

Name:Harry Potter 1 5 Box Set DvDrip com

Total Size: 4.11 GB

Magnet: Magnet Link

Seeds: 2

Leechers: 4

Stream: Watch Online @ Movie4u

Last Updated: 2010-11-29 02:45:03 (Update Now)

Torrent added: 2008-10-16 10:50:28





Torrent Files List


Harry Potter.Prisoner.Of.Azkaban.DvDrip.avi (Size: 4.11 GB) (Files: 6)

 Harry Potter.Prisoner.Of.Azkaban.DvDrip.avi

840.88 MB

 Harry.Potter.Chamber.Of.Secrets.DvDrip.avi

841.81 MB

 Harry.Potter.Goblet.Of.Fire.DvDrip.avi

841.69 MB

 Harry.Potter.Order.Of.The.Phoenix.DvDrip.avi

840.88 MB

 Harry.Potter.Philosopher's.StoneDvDrip.avi

841.47 MB

 harry.potter.years.1-5.box.set.nfo

22.64 KB
 

Announce URL: http://supreme-speeds.com/announce.php?passkey=tssespecialtorrentv1byxamsep2007

Torrent description

> * * * * * * Harry.Potter.1-5.Box.Set.DvDrip-www.supreme-speeds.com. * * *
> ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
> ³²²²²²±° F i L E * i N F O °±²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²³
> ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄ¿ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÚÄÄ¿
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * TiTLE......[ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * A.K.A......[ Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * YEAR.......[ 2001 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * GENRE......[ Adventure | Family | Fantasy * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * RUNTiME....[ 02:26:07 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * iMDB RATE..[ 7.2/10 (93,667 votes) * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * iMDB URL...[ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0241527/ * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * AUDiO......[ MP3 48000Hz 112 kb/s CBR (2 chnls) * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * LANGUAGE...[ English * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * ViDEO......[ 686 kbps XviD 25.000 FPS * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * RESOLUTiON.[ 672 x 272 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * DAR........[ 2.471 (42:17) * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * SUBS.......[ None * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³±±³ * SiZE.......[ 841 MB * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³±±³
> ³°°³ * SOURCE.....[ PAL DVD * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³°°³
> ÀÄÄÙ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÀÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
> ³²²²²²±° T H E * M O V i E °±²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²³
> ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄ¿ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÚÄÄ¿
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Let The Magic Begin * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * COUNTRY: UK * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * DIRECTOR: Chris Columbus * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * SCREENWRITER: Steve Kloves (Novel: J.K. Rowling) * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * ORIGINAL MUSIC: John Williams * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * CINEMATOGRAPHER: John Seale * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * CAST: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, John * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Cleese, Robbie Coltrane, Warwick Davis, Richard Griffiths * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * STUDIO/PRODUCER: Warner Home Video * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry * * * * ³²²³
> ³±±³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³±±³
> ³°°³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³°°³
> ÀÄÄÙ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÀÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
> ³²²²²²±° F i L E * i N F O °±²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²³
> ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄ¿ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÚÄÄ¿
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * TiTLE......[ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * YEAR.......[ 2002 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * GENRE......[ Adventure | Family | Fantasy * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * RUNTiME....[ 02:34:22 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * iMDB RATE..[ 7.2/10 (86,141 votes) * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * iMDB URL...[ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295297/ * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * AUDiO......[ MP3 48000Hz 112 kb/s CBR (2 chnls) * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * LANGUAGE...[ English * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * ViDEO......[ 644 kbps XviD 25.000 FPS * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * RESOLUTiON.[ 672 x 272 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * DAR........[ 2.471 (42:17) * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * SUBS.......[ None * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³±±³ * SiZE.......[ 841 MB * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³±±³
> ³°°³ * SOURCE.....[ PAL DVD * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³°°³
> ÀÄÄÙ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÀÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
> ³²²²²²±° T H E * M O V i E °±²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²³
> ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄ¿ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÚÄÄ¿
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Dobby Has Come To Warn You Sir * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * COUNTRY: UK * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * DIRECTOR: Chris Columbus * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * SCREENWRITER: Steve Kloves (Novel: J.K. Rowling) * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * ORIGINAL MUSIC: John Williams * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * CINEMATOGRAPHER: Roger Pratt * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * CAST: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, John * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Cleese, Robbie Coltrane, Warwick Davis, Richard Griffiths * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * STUDIO/PRODUCER: Warner Home Video * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Harry ignores warnings not to return to Hogwarts, only to * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * find the school plagued by a series of mysterious attacks * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * and a strange voice haunting him * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³±±³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³±±³
> ³°°³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³°°³
> ÀÄÄÙ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÀÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
> ³²²²²²±° F i L E * i N F O °±²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²³
> ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄ¿ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÚÄÄ¿
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * TiTLE......[ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * YEAR.......[ 2004 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * GENRE......[ Adventure | Family | Fantasy * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * RUNTiME....[ 02:15:51 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * iMDB RATE..[ 7.7/10 (72,074 votes) * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * iMDB URL...[ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0304141/ * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * AUDiO......[ MP3 48000Hz 112 kb/s CBR (2 chnls) * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * LANGUAGE...[ English * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * ViDEO......[ 746 kbps XviD 25.000 FPS * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * RESOLUTiON.[ 672 x 272 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * DAR........[ 2.471 (42:17) * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * SUBS.......[ None * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³±±³ * SiZE.......[ 840 MB * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³±±³
> ³°°³ * SOURCE.....[ PAL DVD * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³°°³
> ÀÄÄÙ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÀÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
> ³²²²²²±° T H E * M O V i E °±²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²³
> ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄ¿ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÚÄÄ¿
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Something wicked this way comes * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * COUNTRY: UK * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * DIRECTOR: Alfonso Cuarón * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * SCREENWRITER: Steve Kloves (Novel: J.K. Rowling) * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * ORIGINAL MUSIC: John Williams * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * CINEMATOGRAPHER: Michael Seresin * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * CAST: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Gary * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Oldman, Michael Gambon, Timothy Spall, Robbie Coltrane * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * STUDIO/PRODUCER: Warner Home Video * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * It's Harry's third year at Hogwarts; not only does he have * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * a new "Defense Against the Dark Arts" teacher, but there is * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * also trouble brewing. Convicted murderer Sirius Black has * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * escaped the Wizards' Prison and is coming after Harry * * * * ³²²³
> ³±±³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³±±³
> ³°°³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³°°³
> ÀÄÄÙ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÀÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
> ³²²²²²±° F i L E * i N F O °±²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²³
> ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄ¿ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÚÄÄ¿
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * TiTLE......[ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * YEAR.......[ 2005 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * GENRE......[ Adventure | Family | Fantasy * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * RUNTiME....[ 02:30:38 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * iMDB RATE..[ 7.7/10 (76,109 votes) * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * iMDB URL...[ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330373/ * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * AUDiO......[ MP3 48000Hz 112 kb/s CBR (2 chnls) * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * LANGUAGE...[ English * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * ViDEO......[ 662 kbps XviD 25.000 FPS * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * RESOLUTiON.[ 672 x 272 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * DAR........[ 2.471 (42:17) * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * SUBS.......[ None * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³±±³ * SiZE.......[ 841 MB * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³±±³
> ³°°³ * SOURCE.....[ PAL DVD * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³°°³
> ÀÄÄÙ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÀÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
> ³²²²²²±° T H E * M O V i E °±²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²³
> ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄ¿ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÚÄÄ¿
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Difficult times lie ahead, Harry * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * COUNTRY: UK * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * DIRECTOR: Mike Newell * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * SCREENWRITER: Steve Kloves (Novel: J.K. Rowling) * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * ORIGINAL MUSIC: Patrick Doyle * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * CINEMATOGRAPHER: Roger Pratt * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * CAST: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Robbie * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Coltrane, Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Ralph Fiennes ... * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * STUDIO/PRODUCER: Warner Home Video * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Harry finds himself selected as an underaged competitor * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * in a dangerous multi-wizardary school competition * * * * * ³²²³
> ³±±³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³±±³
> ³°°³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³°°³
> ÀÄÄÙ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÀÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
> ³²²²²²±° F i L E * i N F O °±²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²³
> ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄ¿ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÚÄÄ¿
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * TiTLE......[ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * YEAR.......[ 2007 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * GENRE......[ Adventure | Family | Fantasy * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * RUNTiME....[ 02:12:34 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * iMDB RATE..[ 7.5/10 (66,258 votes) * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * iMDB URL...[ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373889/ * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * AUDiO......[ MP3 48000Hz 112 kb/s CBR (2 chnls) * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * LANGUAGE...[ English * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * ViDEO......[ 768 kbps XviD 25.000 FPS * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * RESOLUTiON.[ 672 x 272 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * DAR........[ 2.471 (42:17) * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * SUBS.......[ None * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³±±³ * SiZE.......[ 840 MB * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³±±³
> ³°°³ * SOURCE.....[ PAL DVD * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³°°³
> ÀÄÄÙ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÀÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
> ³²²²²²±° T H E * M O V i E °±²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²³
> ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄ¿ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÚÄÄ¿
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Evil Must Be Confronted * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * COUNTRY: UK * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * DIRECTOR: David Yates * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * SCREENWRITER: Michael Goldenberg (Novel: J.K. Rowling) * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * ORIGINAL MUSIC: John Williams, Nicholas Hooper * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * CINEMATOGRAPHER: Slawomir Idziak * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * CAST: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Robbie * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Coltrane, Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Ralph Fiennes ... * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * STUDIO/PRODUCER: Warner Home Video * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * With their warning about Lord Voldemort's return scoffed at, * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * Harry and Dumbledore are targeted by the Wizard authorities * * ³²²³
> ³²²³ * as an authoritarian bureaucrat slowly seizes power at Hogwarts * ³²²³
> ³±±³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³±±³
> ³°°³ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ³°°³
> ÀÄÄÙ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ÀÄÄÙ
> ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
> ³²²²²²±° N O T E S °±²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²³
>

related torrents

Torrent name

health leech seeds Size
 

comments (0)

Main Menu