Using Connection Booster you can Wizzard any modem, ADSL, Cable, DSL and LAN connection types for maximum performance for faster surfing the Web, playing online games, and downloading files. It also configures Internet Explorer for better stability.
Why do I need this?
To speed up your boring internet connection speed & to have a faster internet surfing.
It also keep your connection secure & prevent automatic disconnections.
* Detect your OS to indicate the best settings for your system.
* Adjusts MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit) & MSS (Maximum Segment Size).
* Automatically detect the MTU for all networks along the path to a remote host (MTU discovery procedure), thus avoid packet fragmentation & performance problems.
* Detecting bad routers ( Black hole routers) that may prevent MTU discovery procedure to be completed correctly.
* Adjusts RWIN to the best size settings for your system.
* Configure the TTL (Time To Live) value that defines how long a packet can stay active before being discarded.
* Configure Keep Alive Time & Keep Alive Interval values to prevent your connection from being automatically disconnected after an ideal connection.
* Protect your system against SYN Flood attack.
* Protection against ICMP redirect attack.
* Is compatible with Windows 9X/ ME/ NT/ 2000/ XP/Vista Windows