Moka5 is like VMWare Workstation, you can create and run Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Asus EEPC, OneLaptopPerChild, Solaris,...).
But Moka 5 is portable, just put it on a USB flash drive and run your Win XP wherever you want!
It is registrated - just start using it:
1. unpack Moka5.rar on Harddisk / USB stick / iPod ...
2. start m5launch.exe
3. - start the preinstalled Win XP
- download (free) packages with the moka5 client
- create your own (portable) operating systems
4. If you want you can speed up the starting end shutting down process by selecting to leave vmwareplayer installed when closing the application.