* Customizable Audio Equalizer
* Support for Capture and Tuner devices (and Teletext support)
* Capture Video from capture device to hard disk
* Integrated subtitle editor
* Network file buffering
* Support for Flash (.flv) playback
* Improved subtitles (.ass and Vobsub)
* Improved VMR9 support
* Technical e-mail support
* DVD support with highly functional DVD Front-End (3rd party mpeg-2 decoder required)
Capture Video to file
You can capture video from any source directly into any format that your preinstalled codecs support (such as most popular DivX, XviD, 3IVX...).
Integrated subtitle editor
Easy to use but extremely powerful subtitle editor. Edit and convert various FPS rates to the ones you need (23FPS to 25FPS for example), correct bad subtitle timings and save repaired subtitle to a .srt file...