Adobe® Director® 11 and Adobe Shockwave® Player software help you create and publish compelling interactive games, demos, prototypes, simulations, and eLearning courses for the web, Mac and Windows® desktops, DVDs, and CDs. Integrate virtually any major file format, including video created with Adobe Flash® software and native 3D content, for the greatest return on your creativity.
Easily create and publish interactive CD-ROM discs, kiosks, and rich Internet applications. Realize the greatest return on your creativity with cross-platform authoring and playback.
Develop engaging experiences with native 2D/3D rendering and enhanced built-in physics with AGEIA PhysX technology.
Engage learners by adding new dimensions to your training and simulation applications.
Top features in Director 11:
• Support for more than 40 video, audio, and image file formats
• Native 3D rendering with DirectX 9 support
• Advanced physics with the included AGEIA™ PhysX™ engine
• Support for Adobe Flash CS3 Professional software and video created with Flash
• Unicode support, including multimode publishing
• Enhanced text rendering engine
• Enhanced user interface
• Bitmap filters
• Xtra plug-ins