If you have no idea of OEM activation, just click install (default), reboot ur PC and check status.
It will work in
Windows 7 Ultimate x86 & x64
Windows 7 Professional x86 & x64
Windows 7 Home Premium x86 & x64
Windows 7 Home Basic x86 & x64
Windows 7 Starter x86
Windows Server(R) 2008 Standard x86 & x64
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard x86 & x64
Windows Server(R) 2008 Enterprise x86 & x64
Windows (R) Small Business Server 2008 x86 & x64
Windows Vista Ultimate x86 & x64
Windows Vista Business x86 & x64
Windows Vista Home Premium x86 & x64
Windows Vista Home Basic x86 & x64
Windows Vista Starter x86
Basic Info :
OEM (Certificate & Key) install only where bios already (or modded) contains slic 2.1
Add slic 2.1 to Bootloader (0.97 grldr customised by Zsmin for me) with option (Default,Alternative, Low Memory, Debug, Forceful)
- default option allows auto-detect best method where possible
- alt method relocates SLIC, RSDT, XSDT and RSD PTR to low memory
- low memory method relocates SLIC to low memory
- forceful mode tries to activate on systems where some checks don't complete successfully, may cause problems.
- Debug mode allows view to process behind bootloader.
Install GUID Path (Thanks to PAYMYRENT) failing which install using Mount method.
Add Security to bootloader (Read Access only).
Randomly renamed grubloader (Thanks to PAYMYRENT) failing which allow its user to try normal grldr.
Add slic 2.1 to Bootmgr (No grldr means less time to boot, not recommended).
Certificate install where you want to replace certificate only.
Key install where you want to replace key only.
OEM Slic detection with matching OEM Key if possible. (You can always choose different OEM Key available or own custom key)
Check incorrect custom key.
Detects SLIC version(Thanks to MasterDisaster) and then autoselect best activation mode.
Detects any preinstalled bootloader and removes it when install.
[LIST][*]Fast Install (since based on WMI script).[*]Single file.[*]Much smaller in size (since based on .NET Framework 2.0).[*]Bootloader are randomly renamed and so uninstall of old ldr not necessary.[*]Slic can be added in bootmgr (Not recommended).[*]Cert & Slic option are together for OEM install.[*]Cert can be installed/replaced only.[*]Key can be replaced only.
[*]Option to add your customised OEM info and logo.[*]Option to backup and restore your licence (useful for retail and mak key users).[*]Default start autoselect best activation mode, slic, cert and key.[*]Detects any preinstalled bootloader functional inside.
* Detects for first time, any preinstalled bootloader functional inside and will overwrite when slic ldr is installed.
* Added Sony Ultimate, Unknown Premium and MSI Starter Key.
OS: Vista, Server 2008, Seven
x N O T E x
1. ALL my uploads scanned by Kaspersky Anti-Virus
(They won't be here if they never pass)
2. While using TPB, please make sure to have check that torrent throughly before executing it.
3. Common type of fakes/infected torrents
-> No username (Anonymous) <- with NO SKULLS
-> Only has 1 or 2 uploads
-> Randomy generated usernames; ie 'ghjjsda', 'rqrqnds', 'rqrwsx'
Q: 'I can no longer log into my account on TPB. Why is this so?'
A: Most probably you're banned. Don't worry, drop by to the forum & explain it here: http://forum.suprbay.org/showthread.php?tid=3772
Q: 'I registered an account on TPB, but i don't receive any of the confirmation/activation email. Why?'
A: It might be the mail servers are down. Come to the forum, and post it here: http://forum.suprbay.org/showthread.php?tid=50701
Q: 'I don't know how to mount an image file. I don't know this I don't know that. How?'
A: Again, drop by to the forum here: http://forum.suprbay.org/index.php & create a new thread under the Help Section
Alternatively, you can browse through the Tutorials Section first to see if anyone have already answered your question here: http://forum.suprbay.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=43
* You can read up other FaQs regarding TPB here: http://forum.suprbay.org/showthread.php?tid=25383 (Credits to Adapa for this)