Wifi related tools to get free internet connection and more
* NetStumbler-0.4.0: wireless access point identifier - listens for SSIDs and sends beacons as probes searching for access points.
* Kismet-2005-08-R: wireless sniffer and monitor - passively monitors wireless traffic and sorts data to identify SSIDs, MAC addresses, channels and connection speeds.
* Wellenreiter-v1.9: WLAN discovery tool - uses brute force to identify low traffic access points; hides your real MAC address; integrates with GPS.
* WEP-0.1.0: Unix based-pearl aplication encryption breaker - *****s 802.11 WEP encryption keys using the latest discovered weakness of RC4 key scheduling.
* Airsnort-0.2.7e: encryption breaker - passively monitoring transmissions, computing the encryption key when enough packets have been gathered.
* Wepwedgie-0.1.0-alpha: for toolkit that determines 802.11 WEP keystreams and injects traffic with known keystreams in order to ***** WEP in minutes.
* Hotspotter-0.4: Wireless client attacking too.
Most programs are open source, and very useful if you know what your doing.
* Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide
This document is both a tutorial and a reference on shell scripting with Bash. It assumes no previous knowledge of scripting or programming, but progresses rapidly toward an intermediate/advanced level of instruction. The exercises and heavily-commented examples invite active reader participation. Still, it is a work in progress. The intention is to add much supplementary material in future updates to this document, as it evolves into a
comprehensive book that matches or surpasses any of the shell scripting manuals in print.
* Bash Guide for Beginners
The Bash Guide for Beginners gets you started with Bash scripting and bridges the gap between the Bash HOWTO and the Advanced Bash Scripting Guide. Everybody who wants to make life easier on themselves, power users and sysadmins alike, can benefit from reading this practical course. The guide contains lots of examples and exercises at the end of each chapter, demonstrating the theory and helping you practice. Bash is available on a wide variety of UNIX, Linux, MS Windows and other systems.
* The Linux Network Administrator's Guide, Second Edition
This book was written to provide a single reference for network administration in a Linux environment. Beginners and experienced users alike should find the information they need to cover nearly all important administration activities required to manage a Linux network configuration. The possible range of topics to cover is nearly limitless, so of course it has been impossible to include everything there is to say on all subjects. We've tried to cover the most important and common ones. We've found that beginners to Linux networking, even those with no prior exposure to Unix-like operating systems, have found this book good enough to help them successfully get their Linux network configurations up and running and get them ready to learn more.
Surf The World For Free WiFi Radar & WiFi Hack Tools (Snip The WiFi Soft, Brake Its Security, And Surf The Universe). Surf The Internet Freely Charged.