Created by tennis fans, which are regular ranked players, Tennis Elbow 2006 is a tennis game with a fun, realistic gameplay.
Tennis Elbow is the only tennis game that will give you such an impression to be on the court, and will make you feel the emotions of the match with such realism : you will be conquered by the ultra-realistic ball trajectories, the artificial intelligence replicating the players' behaviour with precision, and the complete range of shots and game situations.
Its intuitive gameplay will let you easily control the player and the ball, and even if you're not a tennis fan, you will have a lot of pleasure and fun to run and strike balls all around the court !
And last but not least, with its online mode you could play against other real human players in fantastic online tennis matches !
* 7 different surfaces : clay, grass, hard, blue-green hard, synthetic, indoor hard and indoor synthetic; each with a specific rebound
* 125 tournaments, with 300 players
* the Davis Cup
* single & double competitions, up to 4 players
* 6 difficulty levels
* Full ranking system (like the entry one from ATP)
* 2 characters with customizable colors
* single, 3, and double games
* split screen
* network : LAN and online games
* 1 to 6 games per set, in best of 1, 3 or 5 sets
* Supported languages : English, French, Deutsch (tennis spiele), Italian, Dutch, Spanish
* CPU: 800 Mhz or faster Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor
* RAM: 128 MB or more
* Video: DirectX 8.1 compatible 64-MB 3D card
* 60ms ping for online tennis games