Here I am as I promised again in my seventh mix the last two were probably strange
and crazy for some. This one well let's just say that I will surprise some because
of the way I place the tracks and as always crazy because you can do that in Electronic
music and you don't have to be so formal about it. Remember that I don't just make mixes
for the deep lovers of the genre I do it to get more people into this music and for the
lovers of all kinds of music. The first track was just for fun I thought my friend
Dj.G-Storm from the Bronx would like it. Here is the the track list.
1. Micheal Jackson-Don't Stop Til You Get Enough Intro mixed with LCD Soundsystem
and Ricardo Villalobos with B. Enfants-Tambours
Im sure Dj.GStorm will like it ... hahaha
2. Ricardo Villalobos with B. Enfants-Tambours VS Dubfire's-Roadkill (Atmotion Remix)
3. Ricardo Villalobos-One Night In New York City
4. Adam Freeland-Silver Pills(Gui Boratto Vs The Last Atlant Mix) Dj.Nece's Prolong Version
5. David Guetta-Baby When The Light(Remix) "Too Hot to pass"
6. Seal-The Right Life(Mac Tong Wonderland Dub Vs Mac Tong Wonderland Club Mix)Dj.Nece's Prolong Version
7. Danny Tenaglia-Dibiza "Bring The Drums Back"(Kick Ass Mix)
8. Ricardo Villalobos with B. Enfants-Chants
9. Cerrone Vs Sweet Connection-Misunderstanding(Luca Cassini Club Mix)
10.Ono-NO NO NO(Fricia and Lamboy Vocal Mix) "This track is crazy man"!
11.Liquid 360-Strip(Lenny B. Bigroom Club Mix)
12.The Doors-The End(Dave The Drummer Remix)
13.Adam Freeland-Supernatural Thing
These are some of the many great tunes found and still are around just look for them
it's always good to hear a different way played these tracks. You guys might think that
this is just a hobby for me but no it's my life. Check me out at myspace or hi5 for
feedback or comments. I want to thank those people that sent me those Dj.Nece intros
I love them and will continue to use them send me more tell me where you are listening
to my mixes ok. Thank you for your time and appreciation to me and my mixes people seed
on and pump that bass to max.