1. Impact USA (The Earth Is Burning: Diversion) - Orbital, Orbital
2. Lush 3 (Euro Tunnel Disaster'94) /Walk About (John Peel Sessions) - Orbital
3. Semi-Detached - Orbital
4. Lush 3-5 [CJ Bolland] - Orbital, Orbital
5. Lush 3-4 (Warrior Drift Psychick Warriors Ov Gaia) - Orbital
6. Lush 3-3 (Underworld) [Underworld Mix] - Orbital, Orbital
Orbital's Diversions was released shortly after the Brown Album, and it is far superior. There's another version of Impact USA here, and the added synths and smart beats are gloriously programmed. The track runs over 11 minutes and I'm thankful for that. Underworld, Psychick Warriors of Gaia, and CJ Bolland are found in the mix, and Underworld's 'Lush 3-3' is a travel-techno genius of a track which builds slowly and fades equally effectively over it's 13 minute span. The quiet minimal percussion found on 'Semi-Detached' complements the slow progressing synthesizers well. It's a very chilled track that never becomes boring. There's only 6 tracks on Diversions, though all but one are in the range of 10 minutes long or more. There are very few releases that can have lengthy tracks like this, be heard in your armchair or on the dancefloor, and hold up so amazing well as Diversions does.