* Recovers files instantly from hard drives, floppy drives and other types of fixed media. If you are a home user or a network administrator, File Recover fills a critical gap in your data protection strategy.
* Rapid scan engine - a typical hard drive can be scanned for recoverable files within minutes.
* Scan all files and directories on selected hard drives.
* Search for a recoverable file using part or all of its file name.
* Utilizing a non-destructive, read-only file recovery approach. File Recover will not write or make changes to the section of the drive from which it is recovering data.
* Batch file recovery (recovers multiple files in one action).
* Works around bad-sector disk areas. Recovers data where other programs fail.
* Supports standard IDE/ATA/SCSI hard drives, including drives larger than 8 GB.
* Supports hard drives formatted with Windows® FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems.