Gearbox's third entry in the venerable Brothers In Arms series heads up to the front as with the first of the series for next-generation systems. Delivering on the franchises compelling story, unrivaled authenticity and intense squad-based action, Brothers In Arms Hells Highway drops you into Operation Market-Garden, the largest airborne operation of World War II. Lead Matt Baker, Joe Hartsock and the rest of the 101st Airborne Division as they fight to open "Hell's Highway" in a daring bid for a quick end to the war. The game , makes use of the new Unreal Engine 3 technology for its delivery of the war experience, with new cutting-edge gameplay features and a completely redesigned online component.
* Destroyable Cover. Keep your men moving, and choose your cover wisely simulated with real physics, weapons will damage, dent, scorch, and destroy the world around you
* Step into the Boots of a Soldier. Hit the dirt and get prone, rip grenades from your chest and hurl them at your enemies. See and feel the blast of nearby explosions
* Players can use or command combined arms teams machine gun crews create intense fire, bazooka crews destroy your surroundings and tanks
* Live the Life of an Enlisted Man. Get orders from HQ, go on patrol, spot the enemy, and set up a devastating ambush. For the first time, finding the enemy before they find you is part of the challenge
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content located in the /Crack dir on the disc to
your "installationBinaries" directory.
5. Play the game.
- Supported OS: Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista SP1 (only)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz dual-core (3 GHz for Intel Pentium D 925)
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB Recommended)
- Video Card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0compliant, Shader 3.0enabled (see supported list*)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0compliant
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 (on disc)
- DVD-ROM: 4x dual-layer drive
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
- Multiplay: Broadband internet connection with 384 Kbps upstream
- Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI RADEON X1600/1650/ 1950/HD
NVIDIA GeForce 6800/7/8/9 series