The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes is a lavish mystery adventure game, featuring 16 unique cases of forgery, espionage, theft, murder and more.
Investigate hundreds of potentially relevant clues and lively characters in each mysterious story. Explore 40 historically accurate locations around London, as you track down suspects and evidence.
The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes is the first computer game officially licensed by the Conan Doyle Estate and features your favorite characters such as Watson, Mycroft, and Inspector Lestrade as well as more than 100 historical characters.
Solve multiple mini-games and puzzles in each case.
• Play as part of the venerable team of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson.
• There are 16 different mystery cases for players to solve.
• Over 100 visual puzzles and mini-games tailored to the subject and period of the game reveal a cohesive storyline as you play.
• A wide variety of mind-bending puzzles including hidden object, find the difference, picture Sudoku and picture memory games.
• Realistic and relevant clues for each case.
• Gamers can easily begin their adventure where they just left off; there is no disruption in game play.
• Players can explore 40 historically accurate locations around Victorian London.