Install software, use our crack to remove protection.
PixPlant is a smart texturing tool that creates high quality seamless textures from plain photos. Based on ubiquitous photos, PixPlant will add an unlimited choice of realistic textures for your projects: just pick an interesting photo, run PixPlant and get a perfect seamless texture. A good photo of a surface can invoke feelings and in a certain sense "tell its story". Think about a photo of an old wall with cracked paint, of the rust on a corroded metal door, of an old wood bench marked with decades of wind.
However the very thing that can make realistic photos so dramatic - their detail and "realism", is often an obstacle when you need to apply them to particular situations, say when you need a tileable version 1024x1024 or a horizontal background image of 4000x2000. The problem with realistic photos is that one is in a sense trapped by its characteristics: size and proportions, whether it can be tiled or not... The motivation behind PixPlant was to create a way to transform realistic images into useful textures, preserving the beauty and drama of the source photo.
Benefits for 3D visualization, architecture and games:
- Quickly create unique seamless textures, horizontally and/or vertically tiled.
- Based on real-life photos, PixPlant generates realistic textures without the complication of procedural texture generation tools.
- Avoid repeated texture surfaces by creating larger textures with less repetition.
For graphics and multimedia design:
- A creative "image alchemy" tool: create high resolution, high quality images with the same characteristics as the photo sources.
- Easily create unique images that can be used as backgrounds, patterns or brushes.
- Expand or complete existing images by adding detail from themselves or from other images.
- Create textures from almost any photo, thanks to advanced straightening and seed pattern controls.
- Highly automated with most textures created in 1-4 clicks. And high performance with usually a few seconds per texture.
- Generate complete images or refine and expand existing ones. Out-select parts of the seed image for fine grain control.
- Carefully designed easy-to-use interface with interactive help and fullscreen tiling preview.
- Available as a standalone application and as a plug-in for Photoshop and compatible applications