The original Supreme Ruler was a text-based economic strategy game released in 1983. A new vision of a groundbreaking economic, political and military strategy game was realized with the release in May 2005 of Supreme Ruler 2010, which has received critical acclaim from gaming and strategy publications, and also received two nominations from the Canadian Awards for the Electronic and Animated Arts – winning in the Best PC Game strategy.
Control a Nation… Build a Military… Conquer the World! Supreme Ruler 2020 is a Geo-political Real Time Strategy Game of unmatched scale and detail!
Fueled by Oil, Political Instability, and Regional Disparity, the World descends into chaos. Economies collapse… Tensions escalate… Trade wars lead to shooting wars… Nations dissolve… Amidst this anarchy, take control of your government, economy, diplomatic relationships, social policy and much more! Will your leadership take you to new heights of power, or will you be nothing more than a footnote in history?
* Control any department within your government or delegate decisions to your Cabinet Ministers
* Sophisticated Military Strategic and Tactical Command System
* Select from hundreds of actual military vehicles to research, build, and deploy
* Choose conventional warfare or develop your nuclear weapons program
* Detailed Economic and Political Models
* Flexible Diplomatic Interface allowing sophisticated negotiations
* Play any one of over 250 Regions world-wide
* High Resolution Satellite imagery provided courtesy of NASA
* Single Player or Multi Player support
* Includes Map Editor and extensive modability
* Varied Game-play options include Regional Battles, Missions and Campaigns
* Next Generation AI
* Introducing BattleGoat’s new Super Sandbox Mode for unlimited customization and replayability
# Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
# Pentium III 800+, 512MB RAM
# 3D Graphics Card with 16MB+ Video RAM
# DirectX 8.1 or Higher
# DirectX Compatible Sound Card