Powerful Windows viewer applications for viewing, printing, markup and file conversion of over 250 different file formats - 2D CAD, 3D CAD, DWG, PDF, raster and office files. Download free evaluation trial version.
RxView and RxHighlight are the standard desktop viewers that have been Rasterex' flagship products for over 15 years. They have been continuously developed, maintained and improved, and have always been in front when it comes to product innovation, robustness and user friendliness.
As a Windows application, it is installed on each computer, either from a download link or from a DVD. It can be licensed as a single standalone program or as a network license. For larger enterprises, the floating network license, with concurrent users, is often the most cost effective option.
RxView is the basic version, providing viewing, printing and measurement features.
RxHighlight is the exact same installation as RxView, but gives the user access to a set of advanced tools for markup, collaboration, file conversion and batch processes.
The installation is common for RxView & RxHighlight, and it is the license file that controls whether you have access to the RxHighlight options or not.
This can even be set up as a dynamic licensing. This means that the network license consists of a pool of RxView licenses and a few RxHighlight licenses. A users checks out an RxView license as default, and only uses an RxHighlight license when he needs access to the RxHighlight functions. This improves the cost effectiveness even further, supporting Rasterex' flexible licensing policy for the benefit of our customers.
RxView displays and prints over 200 different file formats including the following file types:
* 2D CAD drawings (AutoCAD 2006, Microstation 8.5 etc.)
* 3D CAD models (CATIA, PRO/E, Inventor, SolidEdge, SolidWorks etc.)
* Adobe PDF 1.6
* Office Documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint 2003)
* Raster files (including multi-page TIFF)
* Image files and pictures
* Plot files
* and many more
RxHighlight for is a full-featured viewing and markup tool that lets you access data - over 250 different file formats - without the original application on your system. RxHighlight lets you view, print, communicate changes and information, and publish documents and data to the Internet.
* Support for more than 250 file formats, from 2D and 3D CAD drawings, to office documents, PDF, image files, raster files and hyprid files.
* Extensive image, CAD, raster, vector and hybrid support.
* Support for many standard document and spreadsheet formats.
* Powerful markup tools for interactive collaboration between users.
* Extended network configuration tool for total administrator control of user access to information.
Document conversion and publishing is easy with RxHighlight Convert any viewable data or document file type into another format - for example convert one CAD format to another, or publish to Internet formats such as JPEG, DWF and PNG for easy archiving and transmission across the Internet.