Radmin v3.2 - Server And Client.zip (Size: 7.50 MB) (Files: 1)
Radmin v3.2 - Server And Client.zip
Radmin (Remote Administrator) is fast and secure remote control and remote access software that enables you to work on a remote computer as if you were sitting right in front of it and access it from multiple places. Radmin includes full support for Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), file transfer, multi-user text and voice chats, Windows security, Kerberos authentication, 256-bit AES encryption for all data streams, telnet access, multiple monitors support and unique DirectScreenTransfer™ technology. Radmin utilizes the ever-present TCP/IP protocol - the most widespread protocol used in LANs, WANs and the Internet. This means you can access your remote computer from anywhere in the world. Radmin is deployed on thousands of corporate PCs worldwide. Among our clients are companies where Radmin is the standard application for network management.
* Full compatibility with Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
* Highest Speed of Work
* Highest Security Level
* Multi-user Text and Voice Chat
* Multiple monitors support
* User-friendly interface
* File Transfer with \"Delta Copy\" feature
* Low System Requirements
* Multiple Connections Support
* Free Technical Support
Security Highlights include:
* Advanced 256-Bit AES strong encryption of all data streams.
* Ability to use either Windows Security or Radmin Security.
* Windows security supports different permissions for specific users or user groups from a Primary Domain, Trusted Domains and the Active Directory. Supports automatic use of logged-in user credentials and Kerberos authentication.
* Radmin security supports different permissions for the users added to the Radmin Server access list. Radmin uses a new Diffie-Hellman based key exchange with 2048-bit key size for secure user authentication.
* IP Filter permits access to Radmin Server only from specified IP addresses and networks.
* DNS name and user name info added to the logfile.
* Smart protection from password guessing.